Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Scrooge???







I am a total Scrooge when it comes to the unessential holidays. I don't like how people pinched in school for St Patrick's day, or the tricks on April Fool's. So my poor husband doesn't get to have a wife who tricks or pinches. Anyways.
Sophie did the cutest thing. While I was showering I heard the diaper garbage lids close and wondered what she threw away then she lifts the toilet lid and I peek out and see her dump her potty into the toilet. I was so proud. She went without being told and was so cute about her accomplishment, she pulled the shower curtain open and started clapping and cheering. I am so tickled.

2 comments:

R Fitz said...

Chel,

You are not a scrooge...you are just far wiser than the rest of us. Please forgive me for taking things too far this time. I love you very much and would never intentionally hurt you.

As for Sophie...that is definitely one of the cutest things I have ever heard! She must get all her wisdom from you, because today I am nothing but a fool.

Kylee Clark said...

Good Girl Sophie :0)

That is great, Little potty moments like that make it so much better. Sometimes I get so stressed because Cooper forgets to tell me, and I have to change him and give him a bath.

But little things like that make it so fun, I would never wish away the potty training days :)

It's a learning process for parents and kids