Friday, April 24, 2009

Apricot Tree

So last year we planted 8 fruit trees and our goats ate them all, so we planted 3 more up front and well, they got to them to but it looks like they may have survived. We enjoy our goats except for their lack of tree hugging abilities.
This morning when I opened the front blinds I saw 'Popcorn popping on the' on the street trees. I am not quite sure the variety of tree but I realized where the all to famous children's song came from. I love this time of year, not to hot, and not to cold. I love it when it is 70 to 80 degrees outside and the sky is clear blue. There is always so much beauty to be found in the world and I tend to forget alot. I am a home body and am nervous that with Joe being sick and my germaphobia getting worse all the time that soon I will forget to go outside altogether. Thank goodness that Sophie want to go out, and Joey insists we do things outside as a family.

1 comment:

R Fitz said...

I am glad that at least one tree may have survived. I will try to give Sophie more outside time too. I had fun with you today...sorry I was grouchy.