Thursday, April 9, 2009

Here's to AWESOME daddies...

So it has been forever since I went to any store I wanted and spent long hours shopping. Since it was to cold to play outside this morning I decided that it was time to go get some not so, but seem to be essentials. Sophie didn't know what to think and Gus just slept the whole time.
Joe is at chemotherapy today and since Gus is so young he isn't supposed to go to the ICS unit at Primary Children's Hospital. My sweet husband traded days off so that he could go and spend some one on one time with Joe in the hospital. I really appreciate how good he is with the kids. I know that Joe will have as great of time as is possible when his dad is around. Joey is always so cute and fun with the kids. The children have learn how to play hard from their dad. I sure Love Joey.

3 comments:

R Fitz said...

Way to go Joey...just don't play too hard with him while at chemo...he feels too yucky for much more than being held and talked to...but I am sure you know that! PS---I had fun with all of you today!

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

What a good daddy!

walkerbunch said...

You guys are amazing! -Good mom and a good dad. I hope Joe's chemo treatment goes okay.