Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Anniversary

WOW!!! How the last 5 years have flown by. Joey and I dated for a year before we got married and that time seemed to creep by so slowly. Then we get married and every year goes faster and faster. Joey is a very loving and patient husband. He loves me and puts up with my opinionation and part perfectionistic ways.
If you ask Joey he would say I am the best mother, but I think he is the best parent. Our children love and adore him. If Joe is sad he can cheer him up and if Sophie is being naughty he knows how to get her to behave. Our children are night owls because I can't bear to not let them see their daddy and have his most optimistic attitude in their lives every day.
I love you, Joey and Happy Anniversary.

5 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

7packofbearss said...

Hope you have a great day. Happy Anniversary!

R Fitz said...

Happy Anniversary Joey and Chel!!!! We sure love you and appreciate all that you do for us. Hope you had a fun night together.

Brandi said...

Hey, I finally found your blog. I'm adding it to my list, like we talked about. :)

Happy Anniversary!

Kim said...

CONGRATS!!! The time sure does seem to fly we are celebrating our 6th tomorrow- crazy!