Friday, May 1, 2009

Part 4: Tribute to Mother's Week, Mema Ely

Joey's mom's mom is our Mema Ely. We see her quite a bit due to the fact that she comes over to our house pretty much whenever we ask her to. She has been a widow for over a decade, I am not quite sure the exact amount of years but I know that she misses Grandpa Ray so much. I was liked her from the very beginning. She always has a lot to talk about and I don't have to hardly do any of the talking. I have found that my life seems quite dull to me, and I would rather hear about anyone else. She comes from a artistic family and she enjoys drawing and singing opera. While growing up she took lessons and then as an adult she has sang at anything she is asked to sing at. She loves children and to this day she still works with the children at Mountainville Academy. I love you Mema and Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: