Friday, May 29, 2009

A day of TEARS

My computer has been broken all month. HMPH.
So today I am trying. Each of my children have had their turns for tears. Joe just could handle being outside while I was doing yard work and threw a royal tantrum for over 45 minutes, I hope I have the courage to go out and try again tomorrow. Then Gus has not been satisfied with the amount of milk he is getting. He is definitely getting enough but he sure doesn't think so. Sophie threw a tantrum because I wouldn't let her take the measuring spoons I was using.
I bake more when I need an escape. I made bread and cookies. I got a new recipe at enrichment and I have been experimenting. I really like it. I have eaten more bread in the last two weeks than in the last two months if not longer.
Anyways. I will hopefully write again soon.
Wish me luck, that the rest of the day will not be full of more tears.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I hope your kids are better for you tomorrow!

David and Jana said...

Hope you have a great day today! Happy Bread making...

J & L Bennett Family said...

I know you yearn to be about the things you see others doing or that we do here at our home. But you are in a different stage in your life. Just keep on keepin' on. That's what's important. Love ya' more than fresh bread and butter!!!!

R Fitz said...

I love you Chel!!! Hang in there...it can't be tears all the time!