Thursday, May 7, 2009

Part 7: Tribute to Mother's Week, my mother-in-law Sallyann

I know I have 2 mother-in-laws. This is Joey's stepmom. She is so fascinating to me. I do not know her well because she lives in California, but I always enjoy a vacation to visit her and the rest of the family there. Sallyann grew up in England, this is a place that I want to go to so very badly. If Joey and I hadn't gotten married I was planning on going to England to live for a couple of years. Sallyann is a very kind, loving, patient, forgiving and accepting person. When we go to California she tries to make us feel at home. She spends as much time with us as possible and makes me feel like she is pleased we came. I love her and consider her one of my friends. She is always concerned about Joe and calls to check on him from time to time. So to Sallyann, thank you for all you do, especially for loving Joey so much. Happy Mother's Day.

1 comment:

R Fitz said...

I have always really liked Sallyann when I have been around her. She has such a cute flair to her! You are so lucky to have so many wonderful women in your life!