Sunday, May 10, 2009

Part 8: Tribute to Mother's week, my mom Lori

I have been blessed to have the best mom in the world. She is constantly helping and loving me and my family. She has done so many wonderful things for others in an anonymous way. She loves to help others and to not get the acknowledgment for it. She is such a great example to me. I feel so bad that this wasn't written before now but I wanted to save her for last. She has patiently read all of the other tributes and not asked when it was her turn. I am afraid that I do not do her justice. Who can? Mother's love their children in ways that no one understands, even their own children. I never even knew you could love someone so much until I was blessed to have children of my own. A mother would do anything for her children. Sometimes you think that it is so embarrassing the things that a mother will do, but I believe that in most mother's hearts they are only doing what they believe is right. My mom has always followed her heart with her children. I am grateful that she is my Mom. I love you SSSOOOO much Mom. I am grateful that Heavenly Father knew that you are who I needed as my Mom so that I could be the best me. Happy Mother's Day, you ARE the best!!!

No comments: