Saturday, April 4, 2009

Conference

These are Gus's 1 month old pictures. I think he is so cute. The outfit is 3 to 6 months and he already fits. My how he has grown.










I loved Conference, at least what I could hear and pay attention to. I am telling you I don't know how single parents get anything done. Joey works through Saturday Conference and this is no different than any other time, except for the fact that I have 3 kids now. Joe sat on the couch and was pretty good until he decided that he needed to be held like Gus. Gus decided to wake up to the world today and Sophie well, she is Sophie and decided that all the toys were to be thrown on the floor in front of the television. She is so funny. I was embarrassed after the fact, but Joe's feeding supplies came from the home health and the delivery guy was nice and didn't look to disgusted when he dropped off the stuff. I realized right after he left that Tornado Sophie had ripped through the room.
I am excited for the Ensign to come out so that I can catch up on everything I missed. I think the Lord understands parents of young children and gives us a little bit of a break as long as we are just trying.
Have a great rest of the week end.

1 comment:

the weisenburger life said...

Michelle, if you get tired of waiting for the Ensign, you can get the audio and video talks from conference at lds.org. There's a link on the front page to general conference. The written texts should be there by Thursday.