Monday, April 6, 2009

Finally...

Joe is sort of low on red blood counts (thus why he is so pale) but he looks so relaxed I had to show him.

Gus loves to sleep on his stomach.

Joe and Sophie never liked to sleep on theirs so I had to take a bunch of pictures.

So I finished the Twilight series today. I feel free from the book now. I don't know what it was but I had to finish, like it held some stupid power over me. I enjoyed the book and I now plan to finish reading Believing Christ. I am hoping to get really into it this time. I have valued what I have read of it so far, but I have a hard time reading things without a definite story line. Anyways.
So a few blogs back I wrote about how Joey seems to always get the better chore when two things need done at once, well as luck would have it I won this time. The options were a blow out or unclogging the toilet. I washed the baby with the blow out and Joey unclogged a very stubborn toilet. I feel pretty lucky about my choice tonight.

2 comments:

R Fitz said...

WOW!!! Those are really nice pics of your boys...one of the better Joe ones and I love the top Gus one!

the weisenburger life said...

Believing Christ is an excellent book and really puts the atonement into a new perspective... you were talking Stephen Robinson right? My copy is highlighted and half the pages are bookmarked.