Sunday, April 12, 2009

Blessings of the Holiday











At Christmas time Joe had a chemo treatment and as a blessing of Christmas he was not sick from that treatment. Now for Easter we are having yet another Holiday Miracle. He is so chipper and still eating and playing with toys I am so grateful. I don't know why he is doing so much better, but I am so grateful that he is being blessed to feel good. I am also grateful for all the prayer that have been offered on behalf of Joe. I am grateful for Christ's atonement for all of our sins. I love the reason for the season, I do celebrate Easter because how could I not celebrate the reason that my family will be together forever. I hope this year that I can be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend to others. I am grateful for the Savior and his self sacrifice to die for our sins, and to be resurrected so that we to may be resurrected someday.

3 comments:

R Fitz said...

Happy Eater!!! I am so glad that it is going better than it started out this round of chemo. Give the kids loves from Zak and I.

walkerbunch said...

I'm glad that Joe is tolerating the chemo so well. -Happy belated Easter!

Myndi said...

Thats great that Joes chemo didn't affect him much