Sunday, April 26, 2009

Polygamist

So this morning I asked Sophie as I was doing her hair. "Sophie are you a polygamist?" She quickly responded, "Yep". I asked her this because when bangs are growing out I tend to put them into twists, which remind me of polygamist woman's hair style. I do this even to my own hair. It just seems better to me than a bobby pin. So here are some pictures of Sophie with her polygamist hair style. I think she is darling, but if you think I disgrace her with the hair style let me know so I can try a new style next time. :)



3 comments:

the weisenburger life said...

This is beautiful on Miss Sophie!

7packofbearss said...

Michelle,
You are funny. You make me laugh!:)

R Fitz said...

My...oops I mean your baby...is too cute for any of that talk! I see she liked her dress better this time. The big question though is if she left her hair done more than 5 mins. this time.