Monday, March 30, 2009

Twilight Fever

I am a goof. I seem to be being taught a bunch of lesson on understanding lately. It seems like when I criticize or don't understand something that people do, I end up doing it.
I have neglected house and home since Thursday when I discovered that Twilight and the series is pretty addictive. I just finished the second book. And would be reading the third if I had it. I really have enjoyed it. I figured I needed something better to do than watch so much TV while nursing Gus. He seems to think he needs to eat every two hours, which is so different than Joe and Sophie who ate every 4 hours. So I get into a chapter and can't put it down and before I know it, it is time to feed Gus again. OH WELL.

5 comments:

Natalie Wright said...

I have book three and four if you are interested!

R Fitz said...

He...He...Ha...Ha...My evil plan worked! I knew that by making you watch the movie you would get hooked! I am so glad to see your interests expanding!!! Love you Chel...

PS---Since I imagine you will be done with this series before the end of the week...would you like some more suggestions?

the weisenburger life said...

I have all of the books in the series, plus The Host if you would like to borrow them. They are entertaining aren't they? Glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself! There's nothing like a good read!

Kim said...

I have saved those books for times when I go on vacation-- especially with long airplane rides. They are great travel books.

J & L Bennett Family said...

It took a lot of talking to convince you that reading is good. Please come and get more books to read from me. I tell you--I have many, many wonderful books and I want to share. Oh, by the way, are you finished with book 3? I still need to teach you how all this works--if you would just listen to your mom. Love ya!!!