Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pasta Sauce





Since becoming an Italian (big laugh)I have decided I need to learn how to cook homemade marina sauce. I never go from a recipe book due to the fact that I am overwhelmed when I look at a huge list of ingredients. So I have made it a point to watch cooking shows and try to remember the basics cooking. Joey is so sweet, he never says anything bad about my cooking, but I know that sometimes it is yucky. So I am attempting pasta right now and I am just waiting for the sauce to thicken up, and my noodles to cook. If someone has a great recipe that doesn't call for a huge list let me know. Anyways, thanks for reading and have a fabulous Sunday.
I should mention that Sophie is a very picky eater but she loves the spaghetti. The pictures above are of her mischievous the other night. The chocolate is from eating cookies that my friend brought over after Gus was born. The other is from Sophie deciding she wanted to glue the dogs to her. She poured a whole container of glue on the kitchen floor, herself, and Mardy the dog. She should have been punished but it was so cute we laughed and took a picture.

2 comments:

R Fitz said...

I love your little mess maker! Give her and the boys loves from our family. We all love and miss you guys!

Crafty Patterson Mom said...

I use a Italian seasoning, it has all the seasoning in one bottle. I use tomato paste or sauce, and some canned tomatoes, a little salt, sugar and seasoning to taste. Sometimes I add cooked and drained sausage, or ground beef. Very yummy but the seasoning is the trick.