Saturday, March 7, 2009

Baby Gus

Just have a minute now to post because Sophie is downstairs with me but I thought I would share a picture of Gus or two to tide you over while waiting for Joey and Michelle to put theirs up. I have a bunch on my blog also if you want to see more. http://zrfitz.blogspot.com/ There will be some duplicates and some the same.

Gus about 8 hours old!

Mommy helping Joe hold Gus for the first time.

Daddy introducing Sophie to her baby brother Gus.

Gus 3 days old!

Sophie welcoming Joe home to Grandpa's and Grandma's house.

Sophie and Gus

Daddy, Joe and Gus


PS---So far Mommy and Gus are doing very well! Sophie and Joe are also doing better having their whole family back together. And to answer a few questions...March 3rd about 7:15 am, 19 1/2 inches long and 7 lbs 15 oz, and the name Agostino Anthony Di Regolo ...Rycer got changed last minute because Aunt Nannie is getting anoth nepher named Rycer in July ( And by the way I am not sure about any of the name's spellings but I know that Agostino starts Ago so Gus isn't even really in his name but we've been calling him it so it will remane his nickname!)
---Aunt Nannie

3 comments:

David and Jana said...

Congrats, he is so cute! We are excited for you guys.

The Hansens said...

yay, yay, yay!!! Congrats!! He is absolutely 100% beautiful. So cute. I am so happy for you:)

Mauri said...

SO cute! I've been out of town and hadn't heard the word so I checked the blog as soon as I came home!
so excited for you guys. congrats...and let me know if you need ANYTHING!