Thursday, March 19, 2009

All I can say is YUCK!!!

Yesterday Joey decided he was taking us out for a celebration of good weather. We were going to have a fun day with new places to see. We quit after only two places due to the fact that at lunch we tried a new place to us and a very old place to others. We tried Tangie's on Main Street in American Fork. Yucky, what else should I say. Our food was cold, greasy as anything, and I saw my very first cockroach. I swear I didn't even know they could survive in Utah. Apparently, they can survive if it is at Tangie's. I usually do not put down places and recommend that people don't go there but I feel obligated to tell on this place. Really a cockroach.
Then we went to Liberty Land. It is fun, for kids. I was surprised they let Sophie on any ride for free with an adult. She rode the planes and roller coaster, they were fun for her. She then went inside to the maze thing like McDonald's play place, do these things ever get cleaned? I am discovering that I am a germaphobe. I turn off good feelings towards a place if I feel like it is going to send Joe to the hospital. I know I am unfair, Liberty Land was good for what it is. So we came home and had fun setting up stuff in the yard.
Once again I will say, there is no place like home.
I will post pictures next time.

No comments: