Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Home...




There really is no place like home. I always got homesick for my mother growing up. One night away was like an eternity for me. I would cry for her at sleep overs. I thought I would never be able to be married because I would get so home sick. I must admit I talk to my mom frequently on the telephone and go to her house probably once a week. But when all is said and done, there is no place I would rather hang out than at home with Joey and the kids. We came home today and I have been so pleased to be here. Home I think is the only place we have our independence. My parents have been great letting us stay at there house while recovering, they were so wonderful and supportive. My mom now believes me that I would be okay going right home from the hospital. It is amazing so far how much easier of an adjustment 3 is over 2.
Gus is such an awesome baby. I wish that I knew how to post pictures but I have no idea how.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you~ He looks just beautiful- So cute to see him with Joe and Sophie~ I also know what you mean about being home, there is no where else I'd rather be than with my little family : )

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

He's so darling! I'm so happy for you! I'm also feeling a little scared for you...now the kids outnumber the parents! YIKES!

7packofbearss said...

He looks like a keeper to me! It is always nice to feel a little more back to normal in your own house. Congrats! Please call if you need anything!

walkerbunch said...

I'm glad that you guys are home, and that Mom and Gus are doing well. Gus is so cute. -Congratulations!