Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pregnant

Just kidding! I am seeing if anyone ever looks at my blog anymore since I have become one of those blogger's whose blog could put a person to sleep. I was at Target yesterday and noticed that, that particular store is full of pregnant women around lunch time. I would suggest not going into the hormone zone at that time.
Good news is that we started potty training Gus this week. Although I was against using pull ups when I potty trained Sophie, Gus has gone only a handful of nights waking up dry and then the other times he pees so much at night that I do laundry more than a laundromat. I should take a picture of my laundry day pile that I am saving for tonight after the kids go to bed so that Gus doesn't use the piles as castles to tumble over.

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Heehee! That was a good one, Michelle! You had me for a second.

P.S. I think my blog is boring too; it's private so hardly anyone even reads it... it's now mainly for family history.

DH Bennett said...

Haha funny! Good luck with the potty training.

Kim said...

I think that it the time to potty train! I know that Mauri and Megan Johnson were all potty training too :)Parker has done really well, I guess it is all about timing :) Good luck with the nighttime training!

walkerbunch said...

I love to ready your blog. It isn't boring at all. :)

R Fitz said...

Michelle! I check...just not tons since I haven't moved my bloglist to the new one yet. Love you!!! I will be watching for a real pregnant post. :P