Thursday, June 16, 2011

Joe Update from Aunt Nannie...

This is all second hand and I am not good with medical stuff but I thought all of you would want the latest update on what I know.

So Mom just talked with Chel for a few minutes when she called to talk with the other kids and we got a real update. I guess he isn't doing great but the hospital says some of this is to be expected with any head trauma. He hasn't woken up yet from all of this and the Drs say it could take a week or so for him to. He is puffy especially in his face and it is basically blue. He hasn't been able to keep any food down even though it goes through his feeding tube. And his oxygen level is in the 70s which isn't good. Please continue to keep their family in your prayers. Thanks!!!

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. Chel and Joey, I hope you don't mind that I put this up....if you do just delete and I won't post on your blog. Love you!!!!

No comments: