Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Unexpected Experiment


This morning while I was giving Joe a bath Sophie joined in like always. She considers bathing as a swimming activity and must be involved in her brothers baths. I guess in a couple years this won't be appropriate but as for now it is actually helpful because when I turn my back something usually happens. This morning I hear, "no Gus". And Gus threw a diaper in the bathtub. I use to only buy Pampers, but they started falling apart so I quite them. Then I bought Huggies but I decided to try Luvs, which constantly leak. So Huggies were my favorite but Kirkland brand hold a ton of fluid as you can see. Now it just depends on which boy. Kirkland for Gus and Huggies for Joe. Who would think that diapers wouldn't all be the same.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Jade just bought Kirkland diapers for the first time today. They look exactly like the Huggies we've been using for Kayla. So far, after one diaper, they seem to work great!