Friday, March 19, 2010

I have decided.

I am going to start telling about movies we have seen and saying if I think they are worth watching. Now before I got married I only watched "chick flicks" and unlike some women my luck wasn't with me in the movie area when I married. My husband doesn't watch only "chick flicks" he likes all types of movies with "chick flicks" at the bottom of the list. Now don't get me wrong I am grateful now that he is this way because I have expanded my horizons and watch whatever now, except for the R-rated because I can't stomach them. And as any LDS church member knows we are counseled to not watch them. So I won't be giving suggestions on any of them. If you want me to watch a movie first and review it before you waste your time let me know and I will see if I can find it.
Most people know this but REDBOX rocks. $1 a day is great for me because I don't typically want to watch most shows more than once.
So here is my first two reviews.
Old Dogs with John Travolta and Robin Williams. Joey and I were laughing so hard we were crying. There are scenes like this through out the movie and I would have to say that this is a movie I could watch more than once. Which is saying something for me. I won't divolge plot lines because I am not a writer but it is a MUST see.
Planet 51 Dwayne Johnson is the voice of the astronaut. It was ok. I couldn't quite get into it but it had a good messege in the end. Sophie liked it but I think that anything that is cartooned it awesome to her. (The Simpson's movie is one of her highest requested movie.)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Old dogs looks great! I'll make sure I see it:)

Cool Stuff said...

Old Dogs is very funny... :D