Monday, March 8, 2010

I stole this from Hungry homemaker.

I just didn't want to have to search for this recipe so I copied and pasted from Hungry Homemaker. The link is on the side. Sorry Brittnie.
Chinese Chicken Salad

1 head of cabbage (shredded)
1 c slivered almonds, toasted
3 tbs sesame seeds, toasted
2 bunch green onions, chopped
2 cups cooked, cubed chicken
2 3oz packages Oriental flavored ramen noodles

Toast almonds and sesame seeds in a skillet with no-stick cooking spray until golden brown. Break raw ramen noodles into small pieces. Mix together cabbage, cooked chicken, green onions, noodles and toasted almonds and sesame seeds together in a large bowl.

Dressing:
2 packages of oritnal flaovered ramen seasoning
1/2 c sugar
1/4 c vinegar
1.2 c vegtable oil
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tbs soy sauce

Mix all ingredients together until well combined. Add dressing to salad mixture, toss well and chill before serving.

1 comment:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

I LOVE that you stole this from me! You can do it anytime, really. I hope you liked it!