Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh today.

This morning Sophie woke up at 12:35 am and threw up in her bed. I went in to see what happened and as I picked her up she threw up on me. So she and I hopped in the shower to get clean. The sound woke up Gus and luckily and by the grace of God Joe didn't wake up with all the commotion happening in his room. (Sophie and Joe share a room.) Joey was then called in for recruitment in my time of needing 4 hands instead of 2. Thank you honey for the help. Well, once I got Sophie's sheets changed and calm, it was time to help Joey with Gus. This was surprisingly simple and I was back in bed by 1:30 (I am a strange mom because I actually do look at the clock to see how long I am awake in the night. I like to see how fast I can resolve the issues that occur).
Sophie finally took a MUCH needed nap around 10:30 so I was able to get Joe ready for school.
Doesn't she sleep so cute.

Joe eating lunch before school. He loves his books.

Joe so excited waiting for the bus to come.

Riding the lift. A huge excitement for Sophie.

Joe riding away on the bus. Sophie started crying and told me she wanted to ride the bus too.

1 comment:

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Oh, man. I just love nights like that one! Way to hang in there! Joe's hair looks really cute. It's been a long time since I've seen him with a head of hair.