Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pictures of the kids

I realize that I don't take enough pictures of Joe. Typically I only take pictures of the other two if they do something naughty or if it is something cute that they do together that shows me how cute of friends they are becoming. I love this grin on Joe's face. Gus feels big when he can sit on any type of chair instead of being on the floor or a lap. Sophie decided that she needed to join in.

Sophie decided the other day that she wanted to do dishes. So who am I to tell her no?

I went somewhere a couple of months ago and when I came back, Joey had taken this picture. I thought it was so darling and since Gus has never done this for me I thought I would post it and show everyone how cute he sleeps. Also if I open his door during nap or bedtime he wakes up so no crib sleeping pictures.

When I was single I would call myself a bum in pants person, I no long look unless...have you ever seen a cuter bum?

Sophie and Gus are the cutest friends. Sophie plays with music toy and Gus sits on this rocking chair and feels big and enjoys the music.

5 comments:

R Fitz said...

How fun and cute! I love having you blog more frequently!

Michele said...

So cute! I love Sophie's smile while she's doing the dishes. Rylan likes to do them too. Any help help with household chores is great!

David and Jana said...

What cute kiddos!

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Such cute kids! Sophie wanting to do the dishes is very much like Kate right now too! She wants to be a helper with EVERYTHING! Nice, but can't wait until her help actually puts me further ahead, rather than behind.

Jamie said...

Sweet pictures!! They look like happy kids!!