Sunday, February 21, 2010

Not sure they will appreciate



I am not so sure that anyone will appreciate the new header picture but I love this picture and just found the cd from our wedding and am so excited. I wanted to show some off. Any ways there is another of this same way but oh well. Today is Joey and my 7th anniversary of our 1st official date.
Joey took me to a dance recital I had to attend that I found out about that day and he was a great sport. We then went to dinner at Carraba's Italian Restaurant and loved it. First time for both of us (we use to go there every year until the year Joe threw up there all over Joey). Then we went to the UVSC Institute dance and I got to see Joey's awesome dance moves. I tell you I fell in love right there. There has never been anyone who could make me laugh or smile as much as Joey. I love him and am glad that he dated me long enough to know my quirks and love me despite them.
LOVE YOU, Joey, thanks for being my man, bestfriend, husband, father to our children and the honest man you are.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It was fun to see your comment on my blog and get to check yours out. Man we are all so old now! The days of playing kick the can are long gone!!

I can't believe you have 3 kids!! They are so cute! I used to sit by your grandma Bennett at church last year when we were living at my parents looking for a house. I would ask her how you guys were and she always had such great things to say about you!