Saturday, February 20, 2010

Follow me MPPH Syndrome.

So I've just decided that if someone from Italy who I have no idea who it is wants to follow my boring blog shouldn't I try to get more followers. I figure that the Italian probably googled the last name and ours came up.
So as part of the title I am putting the name of Joe's syndrome so maybe someone will google it and this blog will come up and maybe then we can find someone else with a family member with it. If you have a family member with this syndrome please contact us. Thanks.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hi,

Me and my husband lives in Sweden with our two kids. Our doughter hwo is 3 years old has mpph syndrom.

It would be great to hear about your family and Joe of course.

Send me an email:
linda-levesque@hotmail.com

Would be great to hear from you!!

Linda

Heather said...

Hey Michelle,

Our daughter who is a little over a year with just diagnosed with Dr. Bale this week with MPPH syndrome. We live in Orem and I would LOVE to talk with you and meet your cute Joe and you can meet our sweet Nora. You can send me an email, call or text. Email is:
heatherfriden@gmail.com and phone number is 801-318-7396

We would love to hear from you

Thanks,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Hello Michelle,

Our son Adel (5 months old) has been diagnosed with MPPH. My wife and I would love to connect with you.

My email is aaladwani@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
AJ