Wednesday, February 24, 2010

DRESS FOR SALE

For the last 3 weeks I have been having headaches, some make me nauseaus and others just are plain annoying. So today I tried taking a nap while Gus was asleep. I put Seasame Street on for Joe and Sophie and layed down. Sophie kept saying 'Mommy stop sleeping. Wake up.' Joe just moaned because yes I was being selfish and forgot that he hadn't had lunch(Can I claim insanity from too many headaches). He was acting tired so I figured that he could sleep with mommy and everyone would be happy.
Finally the moans made me realize about the feeding situation so I got up and hooked him up and finally.
THIS

and now this. (No sleeping for mommy while he is awake, oh well.)


Now on to Sophie.

So I was so excited that pajamas weren't being worn everyday so I found this dress and got it for Sophie thinking oh what a pretty princess dress,

so does she like it NOPE. HATES it.

Cries when I bring it near her.

I would just give the thing away but it is brand new except for the 2 minutes I made her wear it for these pictures to try to convince her of its beauty on her. And I spent way to much and only want half of what I spent. Anyone want to buy this dress let me know it is a size 4.

3 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

how much?

Michele said...

She doesn't look too sad in the picture. Do you think maybe she'd be interested in it later?
Sorry you've not been feeling well. Let me know if I can do anything. I know how awful those headaches can be.

Jamie said...

Your little Gus looks just like your dad in that picture!! Sorry about the headaches. That really stinks! Hope they get better soon!