Friday, February 19, 2010

Making cake and Having Kids

This is a picture of Harriette the white baby and Nellie the mommy. They were born yesterday February 18th around 1:30. I was surprised and VERY excited.

This is a picture of either Nels or Austin "danger" Powers. Please vote on which name you like better or put in suggestions. I saw him first and didn't see Harriette until after I went to see him.

So on Valentine's Day I was trying to be festive so I made this Lemon cake with a fluffy white icing. This was surprisingly easy and quite beautiful.



I am going to attempt to do another cake for Gus's birthday.

1 comment:

Michele said...

I vote for Harriette!I like the Little House Theme. They are so cute. It was fun to see them yesterday. When the kids are better, we'll have to visit them (and you) again.