Wednesday, February 3, 2010

11 months already

My sweet Gus is 11 whole months old TODAY! Can you believe it. He is getting so big and very clever. Gus can now: hold his head up, roll in all directions, sit, four point, crawl, walk, say "dada" and "mama" smile, laugh, has 7 teeth, I think he needs a hair cut but Joey refuses them those until at least 1 year old, and just today learned how to make a whistle make sounds. Gus amazes me and makes me laugh and feel so happy that Heavenly Father sent him to us. I forgot, Gus can climb, why oh why do babies love to climb?
I remember loving to climb the trees in my front yard as a kid. Me and my friends would be up and down the trees and would drag our dolls up there because we pretended the trees were our houses and our babies needed to be in the house. (anyways there is a side note about me) Oh yeah. One thing that I wish I had in my yard was some big climbing trees how I miss climbing trees. I think that in some ways that might be why I enjoy the first half of the Twilight movie. I wish that I could climb a tree that big. There is nothing quite like looking through the leaves to the world below. (Nice tangent aye?)
So next month obivously will be the big birthday party. So mark those calendars. It will be on Wednesday because that is Gus's birthday and that is what works best for Joey and our family. Let me know if you want to celebrate with us.

No comments: