Saturday, September 26, 2009

Crazy Days

Sorry no post for a while. Our life has been crazy. Joe is in the middle of being sick with an unexplainable ailment. His stomach hurts when you touch it and to keep him happy I am giving him oxycodone, I must mention that I am afraid of such drugs and therefore do not give it as much as it is prescribed. Yesterday we spent the day at primary children's running tests trying to figure out the problem. The conclusion was that he has something but what that is they don't know. Thank goodness our insurance is so great and we no longer need to pay copays because this week we would have gone broke with all the phone consultations and the visit yesterday.
Since Grandpa died I have had no real time to think about him and be sad, yet I don't know if I will ever cry myself to sleep, I am just not that kind of person, sometimes I wish I were.
Anyways, useless rambling.
Sophie as of late loves to sing the ABC's song and everyday gets more and more of the letters right. She is so much fun and quite the spit fire. She is constantly saying, "GGGGUUUSSSS." Like he is so naughty. They are starting to play together which of course warms my heart.
Gus is now a crawler and so darling. Today we went to the post box and while I was taking Joe and Sophie outside I said to Gus, "Come on Gus". So when I came back he was crawling around the bar in the kitchen. I just giggled, he is just SO FUN!!!

2 comments:

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Sounds like life is definitely crazy right now...glad you're hanging in there.

the weisenburger life said...

Michelle, Please keep me posted about Joey. You are always in my thoughts and prayers