Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thanks to Everyone

Today was a good day. Joe experienced a little bit of a fussier day but I think it was due to the fact that he is still not eating the best and his neck hurts. He finally got to take a bath tonight and loved it. He kicked and kicked. He was super disappointed when I took him out so we could pick Joey up from work.
Our family would like to thank everyone for their posts, love, and concerns. We feel so much love and support and are grateful for the wonderful people we get to associate and be friends with on a regular basis. This blog thing is pretty fun. I enjoy reading the extra posts.
Feel free to stop by anytime. Joe loves visitors!
Until next time, Tootles. :)

6 comments:

Mauri said...

Michelle.
Sorry we couldn't stay today, we will have to come by and visit longer another time. I'm glad you like the blog thing, then you will be more inclined to keep posting and filling us in on how Joe's doing with all the treatments and everything. I really want you to know how much I want to give you all a hug everytime I think of you guys...which is often.
I'm glad Joe enjoyed the bath, what's better then a nice warm soak in the tub really?!

R Fitz said...

Glad to hear that Joe finally got his much anticipated bath!!! I know how he loves them! Does he still start chemo tomorrow? And is Sophie still coming to stay with us while he goes? Give me a call and let me know. I sure love you guys!

Aunt Nannie

Kylee Clark said...

Hey michelle your sister in law gave me your blog hope ya dont care I have one to if ya wanna check it out
theclarks2006.blogspot.com
thanks kylee

Mauri said...

Michelle...
I;ve been meaning to call you and get the update on treatment etc. Maybe you could post about it...or I should just be a good friend and get around to call you one of these days!
if you can, a few people are coming over to our back yard tomorrow, tuesday the 19th at 11 for swimming and lunch...
a chance for some grown up chat.
we all just bring our own lunches and we have a few little pools out.
it would be fun to see you.

Kylee Clark said...

Hey I blocked my blog, If you want me to add you to it please email me you email address
kylee1034@hotmail.com
thanks!
kylee

claire said...

Hey, checking in and wondering how're you're doing...any updates? We sure miss you and pray for you a lot!
My blog is sparklegemscreative.blogspot.com if you're bored...