Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sophie

Well Sophie is doing good at Aunt Nannies house so far. She is becoming a bit more clingy when I am heir but she has done fine so far alone with Aunt Heather and Uncle Zak. I don't know who likes it more Taylor and MaKaylee or Sophie. The 3 of them play constantly...I think it's been good for them. We are slowly getting a good routine going. I think the hardest thing for Sophie besides her lack of seeing her parents and brother is the decrease in sleep. The kids can't wait for her to wake up in the morning and during naps. We sure have loved having her in our family...the kids seem to think of her as a little sister and keep expressing that wish. Here are a few pics from this week so far. I think that my favorite is that if Zak or I go to the computer she wants up to play too. She has also taken a liking to MaKaylee's bear camping chair and Taylor's Winnie the Pooh. We had a few other pics so far but they didn't turn out. I'll post more later.

:)
Rachael





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last picture of Sophie is blurry... maybe you could post another picture or a picture of litle Joe while he was in the hospital.
Loves...

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm I love them in the crib, it is so hot to unsnap the onesie and molest them right in the crib