Sunday, July 13, 2008

Out of ICU!!!

Well Michelle just called and told me that Joe has been moved from ICU to the Neuro-Trauma area. He is allowed all visitors now and is doing good. I have the room numbe, phone number and securty code to visit him if any family members or family friends want to go visit him...just give me or Mom a call. They think that he is handling the pain better because he isn't crying as much when he wakes up. I can't remember anything else...other than Michelle and Joey send their love and thanks to you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear Little Joe is out of ICU! I talked to Lisa earlier today, and she was headed to the hospital.
I don't know how you would feel about calling my cell phone (801-803-1895), and leaving the security info. I'm planning a visit tomorrow evening (Monday).
Love,
Aunt Nancy (Ercanbrack)