Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Very Interesting

So yesterday my sister posted a very interesting and could be controversial blog on her blogspot. zrfitz.blogspot.com (pet peeves). I loved it. I think she makes very valid points and it made me stop and think if I am doing everything that I can do to be the best wife to Joey and best mother to my very beloved children. I think everyone has room to improve but I think if you go and read it (which is highly suggested, even if you just want to have your husbands read it to see if they agree, mine did) you will enjoy. We all have room to improve and sometimes we take offense to quickly when we should look at things in the light of what can I take from this to improve myself.

3 comments:

R Fitz said...

Thanks Chel!!! I know it was a touchy subject but I hear so often of that problem from so many people that I just wanted to write about it...thanks fot not being mad at me!

Brooke Bennett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
R Fitz said...

Even though this should have been said on my blog, I am responding here, briefly.

In defense...of course everyone has different circumstances...it wasn't aimed to offend or judge but to vent about several different things I hear about or experience through my own circumstances. I am not going to argue and I don't have to defend my opinion that wives and mothers are not doing all they can or should quite often. If people disagree they are entitled to and I won't argue with them because they are entitled to their opinions. For those I know who took offense I am sorry your feelings got hurt.