Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blood

Yesterday we had our home health nurse over to do a blood draw and I was telling her how lucky I felt that Joe hasn't needed blood this round. Well, two hours later the doctors office called and gave us an appointment for today to go and get blood. Getting blood is a whole day experience. I left the house with Joe at 9 o'clock and we got home just before 6 o'clock.
Luckily for us Joey had a day off today and he and Sophie spent a lovely day together (Joey even did Sophie's hair very cute). While Joe and I just sat and snuggled in the doctors office. I can only speak for me, but I had a great time bonding with Joe one on one.
I want to remind everyone that God only closes a door when another one has been openned. So always look for where that new door is.

No comments: