Thursday, January 27, 2011

Circus

Joey is so good about giving our kids experiences. So last night we went to the circus. It definitely helped that the school and Joey's work gave up discount tickets. It was fun, but it was no Barnum and Bailey I have to go to another one of those. I remember going to the DELTA Center at the time and seeing them. One of my siblings had a program go missing because I stole it so I could look at it each night before I went to bed. Sorry which ever sibling I robbed.

This is Joe and I having an awesome time. He danced and clapped and was so darn cute the whole time.

This is Joey's mom (Mema), Gus and Sophie. Sophie was telling me in the van that Mema is her grandma because it is her name. So I explained that no it is because she is daddy's mommy. Then I asked why Grandma Lori is her grandma and once again because it is her name. So I explained that one. Then I asked her why Grandpa Jeff is her grandpa. She told me with a bit a smugness, "Because he is cute!" I just laughed and let the subject go.

Sophie riding a pony. I told Joey that we should get rid of our goats and get a pony. The kids would have so much more fun with one of those and hopefully it wouldn't kill trees.

OMG!!! Talk about a glare. Yes our happy baby hit terrible two's about the time I took a break from blogging, this is one reason, no point fighting him to post. Behind him is a live black bear. I told Joey not to get to close, these animals may be able to do trained things but you never know if they will decide to rogue.

Joey wants to have me blog more so if you do too, let me know.

7 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

Yes. Blog more!!!

R Fitz said...

Of course I want you to blog more...that's why you have our laptop! And make sure to post pics too!!! Love you Chel...looks like it was a blast.

walkerbunch said...

Yes! I love being snoopy and seeing what's going on with everyone. You can never blog enough!

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Umm...whatever happened to your baby; he's huge! Gosh, it must be a long time since you last blogged!

Mauri said...

of course!
because I dont see you guys enough, even though you just live down the street!
i was wondering how that circus was? glad you could go!

DH Bennett said...

I would love to see you blog more (I am one to talk at the moment, Lol). It would make it sort of being able to see your kids grow up and follow along with what you are all up to. I look forward to all the blogs. SO, YES, BLOG MORE!!! LOVE YOU!!!

J & L Bennett Family said...

Blog, blog, blog!!!! I love your blogs and I think they are a record. I hope you are keeping a back-up--perhaps printing them off for history's sake. Love ya!!!!