Monday, October 4, 2010

Thank you Honey

Lately I have been busy outside, sending Joe to school (the big K), learning the dynamics of two very busy kids who require playdates, friends, outdoor play and well me. Needless to say the new adjustments have given me far too many migraines to brag about or complain about. So blogging is now very low on my list.
But
Today Joey gave me an awesome gift. There is no pictures available because he gave me a NAP!!! THANK YOU HONEY. He tricked me into laying down by having me lay down next to him and then all of the sudden he got up, put my pillow under my head and said enjoy and I love you and watched the kids so I could rest without worry for an hour and a half. This may not sound blog worth but My Husband is the BEST>

3 comments:

DH Bennett said...

Way to go, Joey!!! Gotta take advantage of those naps!!!

J & L Bennett Family said...

If you look for the good, you'll find it. Joey is a wonderful man and I can tell he loves you and your family with all of his heart. You're a lucky girl. I learned this thought today and I love it: "Comparisons are the root of discontent." I hope no one thinks, "Hey, my husband would never do that!" We should all look for the good, ignore the bad, and express sincere gratitude as often as we find it.

R Fitz said...

VERY blog worthy!!!!! Congrats!!!!