Friday, January 28, 2011

Bedtime

I am going to be catching everyone up on what has been going on, since well people responded to my last post.


Gus has moved into a big boy bed. This occurred in November after the sweet boy fell on his head yet again (remember he is a real boy now), while climbing out of the crib. I told Joey that I would rather have him fall a short distance out of a big boy bed than a high distance from a crib. And lets be real I was not loving the crowded feel of the boys room with two twin beds and a crib. I hated going in there and totally understood why they didn't like sleeping in there. I now love the open feel of their room.

With no crib I can no longer confine Gus. So we try to do the taking him back to bed but sometimes kids just think the siblings bed is so much better. At our house Joe's bed is the coveted bed. Gus was struggling since he decided to nap this weekend and late at that so I asked him if he wanted to sleep with Joe and he said, "Ya". I put him in there and wow 2 minutes later I went in there and they were both asleep. Yay!!! Easiest bedtime in ages, the thing is kids move in their sleep and therefore Gus gets woke up and comes into my bed. Always some sleeping problem, but thus is life.

2 comments:

Di Regolo Family said...

The cup has water. It is his new thing thinking that he needs water. Oh how I dread potty training him and all the peed in sheets.

David and Jana said...

I can't believe how big Gus is looking. They grow up way too fast.