Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Friend, and more

Whenever certain people that I really like call, I answer, "Hello, Friend." One of these people is my friend Natalie, her link is on my blog. I would like to say if you need a GREAT photographer she is the one. She took pictures of our family and they look wonderful, there is a preview on her blogspot, Lehi Wrights. I met Natalie through our mutual friend Jana, we all walked when our 4 year olds were tiny babies. I would talk to them about all the shocking news Joey and I were receiving from the doctors about Joe. There wisdom and friendship helped me through a very difficult time. I think that I wouldn't be so positive about all of Joe's health issues if I hadn't had them to talk to. I don't think that I ever told them thank you so, THANKS LADIES. I would wake up so excited to talk to them and I usually did most of the talking and still they would keep coming, Thank You.
I believe that Heavenly Father puts people in your life when you need them and usually I believe that they need you as well. I know that I have had some very wonderful influences in my life and even though I tell Joey that I want to move, I think it is just because I am bored of the same walls day after day. I can't paint or construct until Joe is cleared by the doctors, the fumes can irritate. So I sometimes think we should move but I don't think that I could ever be in a better more loving ward than the one I am in now. Thank you everyone for you love, prayers, kindness, and patience.
Love, Michelle
P.S. Our new operating system is different and I haven't figured out the picture thing yet, hopefully soon.

3 comments:

R Fitz said...

Love, LOVE, LoVe!!! Your new pics! I can't wait to see more...and you better show them to me! Glad you have such a sweet and talented friend.

Natalie Wright said...

Oh man, you are so nice, thank you. I have your CD ready!!! I will try and bring it by today.

claire said...

I feel the same way about you, Natalie, and Jana...
What wonderful women and great examples you are all to me, thanks for all MY long chats!