Saturday, July 25, 2009

YUCKY

Preface:
This is disgusting!!!
So how yucky can something be? I have now had a puppy, a child and a GOAT urinate on me. I was untangling Stanley the goat this morning when he decided that I was standing just where he wanted to relieve himself. I was in the process of telling him how musky he smells and I must have offended because he immediately urinated on my leg.
I know this is gross but you must admit it is very funny and ironic (due to what I was telling him) at the same time.
P.S. Anyone want a goat, our baby goat is starting to wean and could use a new home.

2 comments:

DH Bennett said...

That's too funny. Sure got a laugh out that one.

walkerbunch said...

That will teach you from saying mean things to your goat! JK I'm sorry that happend, but yes ...it is pretty funny.