Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hopefully back for a while

So our computer has now been reformatted or something like that.
So far July has been uneventful, well until last night. I was wanting ice cream because it has been so hot and Joey finally fixed the swamp cooler last night after he got home from work. So when he said that he wanted to go to the church and help set up chairs I asked him if he would please pick up ice cream. Well, he called right before check out so that he wouldn't forget anything, how considerate, then 30 or so minutes went by and he still wasn't home then he called, the van wouldn't start. So I called my friend Fiona across the street to have her watch the boys, Sophie was with Joey and so were the car seats, and she came right over and then Joey charged the van battery enough for us to get it home and then it died again in the driveway. Joey says that it is nothing. I hope that the curse of July doesn't hit to hard with the van.
I will post pictures soon I just want to make sure that the computer stays healthy a little bit longer.
Tootles for now.

3 comments:

David and Jana said...

Welcome back! You did great today at Church by the way!

R Fitz said...

So glad you are back to blogging!!! Love you Chel...hope the van feels better soon and that it doesn't bring your typical July curse with it!

J & L Bennett Family said...

I'm confused. Why does your post say 1 day ago and yet the date says Sunday, July 19? What day did you van break? Has it quit twice? Also, I know that you would not send Joey to the store on a Sunday. So is something off on the date? Anyway, glad your back blogging and am thankful for your good friend that came right over to tend.