Monday, February 16, 2009

HMMM...

I do not remember the last month of pregnancy. I am having a heck of a time with the stretching and changes that my body thinks it needs to make. But enough about me.
Our house is pretty dull when it comes to doing adventurous things. We simple live like recluses and do chores everyday. I hope my kids turn out socially happy. Just kidding Sophie is the most social baby girl I have ever seen. I think we just have the winter camped in feeling.
Last week we had a scare. Joe was in the hospital all week with a fever that just wouldn't go away. But the last spike was on Thursday so we were able to come home and be a family together again on Saturday night. I always thought I could be a military wife but this last week has proved me wrong. I missed Joey so much. I think that it is good to realize that I need him. I get so strong willed and hard headed sometimes that I think I don't care if he is gone to work for hours on end. But just about right now it is like I want him to hang out with me and the kids all day.
It is true what they say, Trials truely make you stronger.

1 comment:

The Hansens said...

Oh Michelle, there is no way your kids could be socially awkward with such an AMAZING mom. I'm excited for you to have your baby. YOu will have to post pics:)