Saturday, July 28, 2012

No real surprise

As many of you already know we are expecting our baby #4. It is hard to believe that I am going to have so many babies to care for. I go back and forth about if I am ready. I keep wanting to have just go into labor and meet this busy little gal, then I think about all the closets that need organized and the addition out front that is far from being done and think stay in, please stay in.
I have decided that after this baby I will be better at exercising. Kind of feels like, ya what a joke, but I feel so motivated right now which is unusual for me the last couple pregnancies.
This part is for journaling if we ever decide to have more I will remember. I was never sicker than with this baby. I bled off and on for the first trimester. Thus causing me to need to take iron, and thus causing me to be nauseated pretty much continuously, thus causing me to be short tempered and stand offish with everyone I came in contact with. I lost me desire to go shopping. I cringe at the grocery store and hate all the money I have to spend there. (I have started to enjoy Home Depot shopping quite a lot which is way more expensive I must say than clothes or grocery shopping.) The second trimester was pretty awesome though. I did start to gain the weight and put on pretty much all I was going to during those 13 or so weeks. I felt good, and enjoyed the sunshine. But pretty much come 30 weeks the yuck that was present in the first trimester morphed into an on again off again, pain somewhere or another.
As this pregnancy closes I must say that I feel completely blessed that Heavenly Father is blessing our family with another one of his precious children. I hope to be a good mother to all my children and try to be. I will be glad to hopefully feel better so I won't be so emotional about everything.
I will post pictures once our bundle comes and thank you to everyone who is close for being so patient and tolerant of the not so desirable pregnant me.

No comments: