Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

Joey proposed to me on Valentine's Day 8 years ago. That was an unusual Valentine's for me then. Yesterday tops them all.

You may be thinking how spoiled were you? Well I have a husband who loves me and shows me constantly and 3 kids who are the best kids in the world.

Yesterday, Joey had to work so for my gift to him (he says presents are only for the females, and to please not give him anything) was to sleep in uninterrupted. I was thinking that he liked it, but... When he came home from work he said he wasn't feeling well and thought maybe he should take it easy. I was tending my brothers darling kiddos and so I had Joey hold the baby so I could help the older ones clean up before the parents got back. Yep kids have to clean up their mess when they come to play.

So we watch our Psych show that we are into on Netflix then decided to go to bed early since we both fell asleep on the couch. Around midnight I heard a big crash. I jumped right out of bed, I first checked the kids and all was well, then I turned around to see Joey sprawled out on the floor passed out. He had been throwing up and got light headed and the next thing he remembers is me standing over him asking him if he was ok. Needless to say I wasn't going to let him go throw up by himself the rest of the night. The darling man was so sick, good thing he has the day off today to recover. He seems to be feeling better but I guess we will see when he decides to eat again.
What an adventure we live.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you sweetie