Saturday, August 21, 2010

Welcome to Boyhood Gus!

Gus is now a REAL boy.
You may be asking yourself, "Well wasn't he before?" Apparently not. To become a real boy a boy must get hurt bad enough to need medical help. And while receiving this medical help he can't cry.
So check and check. I will show pictures hopefully tomorrow, that is right you avid fans you may hear from me two days in a row.
Here is what happened. Gus was playing with Sophie and a friend on her bed, I was in the other room talking to the friends mom who happens to also be my friend, when I heard a bang come from Sophie's room. I went running, Gus was crying on the floor and like an untrained individual I picked him up. I didn't notice the blood for a few seconds and then, OMG, blood everywhere. His cute, perfect, cherub head was cut. Yep, he got two staples placed to correct the damage and he didn't even cry. Gus hated being confined in one place for a good 20 seconds while being stapled more than the actual staples themselves.

1 comment:

David and Jana said...

Oh my, I hope little Gus is okay. He is such a cute boy! After you guys left the other night, Cubby was sitting in the kitchen and all of a sudden he looks at me and says, "Where did Gusie go?" He liked having him over to play.