Saturday, July 31, 2010

Peek a boo

So much has happened that I just don't have any time to write about so going along with my movie critque I would like to encourage everyone to watch the documentary on Wal-Mart. I now plan to never give them my business again. I am going to try to help the little guys stay a float as best I can. Joey says that means no more Costco, so I told him as soon as our membership expires and he said that he can live without Wal-Mart but he really enjoys Costco.
All in all let's not support Wal-Mart and you will agree after the documentary. We watched on the instant que on Netflix.

4 comments:

DH Bennett said...

What documentary and is it online? If so, how do I find it? Btw, love you and miss you tonz.

7packofbearss said...

I thought Sam's club was owned by walmart not costco. Was I wrong? I HATE Walmart and almost never shop there.

J & L Bennett Family said...

SAMs club is affiliated with walmart

coach handbags said...

coach outlet
gucci outlet
coach factory outlet
supra outlet
gucci outlet
coach handbags
mbt shoes
coach bags outlet
coach outlet store online
coach bags outlet
coach outlet store
coach online outlet store