Tuesday, October 6, 2009

FYI: Trunk or Treat coming.

So Joey works for Doug Smith Autoplex in American Fork across from Target. I am only telling everyone this because, on Friday October 30, 2009 from 3:30 to 6:00 there is a free trunk or treat for anyone and everyone who wants to attend.
Last year it was a lot of fun and FYI Joey is helping put it all together so if you own a business/office or want to ask your boss to be in the trunk or treat call Doug Smith Autoplex @ 801 492 0111 and ask for Joey, it is also free for the business and a great way to advertise. Last year everyone passed out business cards and enjoyed themselves.
Oh and I know that several family members own their business or offices and are more than welcome and wanted to be part of the trunk or treat. You know who you are.

3 comments:

R Fitz said...

I sure wish we could go this year...it was a blast last year and I have been looking foreward to it all year!

Jenny said...

I'll be there with my trunk!!

Sarah Eagar said...

I have been so out of the loop since starting school, and I have been so bad at staying in touch!! You guys look so great...I can't believe that Gus is so old and that Joe is doing so well. You are incredible!!