Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I will not disgrace myself...

Let's just say that you know you say a word to much when your child starts incorporating it into their speech. Whether it is a polite word or a curse word you know you are a broken record when this happens. Sophie often reminds me of what I must talk about the same thing all the time, what a bore I am. Anyways, she just reminded me of a word I shouldn't use but lately have been and since I was on the computer for the first time in months I thought I would post. Thank Zak and Rachael for the loaner computer!!!

2 comments:

David and Jana said...

Kids are so good at reminding us of our flaws...so funny!

R Fitz said...

You never know, she could have gotten it from me lately! Love you Chel!!! So glad to see you blogging again! Thanks for today, I needed it.