Monday, December 22, 2008

Chillin' With Joe



So last Thursday Joe got to go into the hospital again to start his next round of chemo. It went pretty well from what I hear, but he really needs our prayers since his kidneys are already beginning to fail. He will have chemo again this week and next week and then it will be a couple weeks again for a much needed break to help him regain energy. He hasn't been throwing up yet with this round which is nice but he is has been kept pretty medicated. He is such a good sport! We all love him so much! We are thankful that it is looking like he won't be spending Christmas in the hospital!

2 comments:

The Hansens said...

Michelle! It is MD Dayton from the bank. I was randomly thinking about you the other day and I googled your name wondering if you had a blog and low and behold you do!!! I was so happy to find you. Your family looks like they are doing great! I'm so happy to see some updated pics of your little ones. Congrats on your pregnancy! So exciting. Keep in touch, and I'm adding you to my blog so I can check in with you more often:)!

claire said...

Poor little sweetheart! He's sitting so brave and tall on that hospital bed, Monte (and we) send our prayers and love to him and you! How are you feeling? How are you handling everything??