Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lately...

Lately, we have been staying home and getting healthy. Joe and Michelle got sinus infections and a cough. Lucky Sophie and Joey stay healthy pretty much all the time. Good news is that Joe has gotten his appetite back and is loving to eat anything that is crunchy. We have switched his peg to a button and hope that we will like it as much if not more soon. Joe set up a trunk or treat for Doug Smith where he works and it was a huge success for them. Next year it will be even bigger and better. Sophie amazes us with all the words she is picking up everyday. It is true how every child learns at their own pace. We really enjoy Sophie's super fun personality. She is such a big helper for example: she loves Joe better when he is sad, she throws garbage away, she picks out shoes and jacket to go bye-bye, she picks up her toys (with some prompting), to us she is the best Sophie she can be. We feel so blessed that Heavenly Father has sent us two wonderful, precious, sweet, children to love and learn from. For those of you who do not know we are now 5 months pregnant (as of tomorrow). But we are not finding out until Christmas. As for now Toodles.;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! of course I didn't know you were pregnant so let me take this opportunity to tell you congratulations! I hope I can run into you again soon:)

Mauri said...

Michelle! that is soo exciting! I really couldn't even tell the last time I saw you. Maybe the costume was hiding the belly.
I want you to know that you guys are still constantly in my thoughts and prayers!
HUGS for you...

Kim said...

I am so excited for you guys! I just saw you at church and couldn't tell : ) Congrats!!

claire said...

Hey, congrats! We're excited and praying for you, what's the due date? We are always thinking of you, glad to see the new posts, but so concerned about Joe! We'd love to see the playground, post some pics if you get a chance!